How to overcome the limiting beliefs and fears that hold leaders back from success
Self-awareness is often seen as an essential trait of a great leader and has been cited as the most important capability for leaders to develop. But how self-aware are you truly?
Do you have a conscious understanding of your character, behaviors, motives, and how these things impact your leadership abilities? Research shows that even though most people believe they are self-aware, only 10-15%* of the people we studied actually fit the criteria.
Join us for this session where Nanditha Krishnan, Performance, Leadership and EI Coach Practitioner, and Alyssa Conley, Coach Experience & Engagement Specialist at Lingo Live, will help you kick-off your journey of self-discovery and self-awareness.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- The difference between internal and external self-awareness
- How to become a better leader by understanding how employees perceive your behavior
- How to Increase work motivation by seeking out your true passions
- What skills you do well and what you need to improve
- How to Strengthen work and personal relationships by managing emotions