Empower your managers to lead remote teams!
Remote leadership coaching
Remote work may have solved many problems, but it brought a lot of new ones with it. Now that personal lives and professional lives have blended into one, what can remote managers do to make sure their employees stay productive and motivated?
Even before the pandemic, most companies were already struggling with over-committed organizations and people stretched thin across multiple teams and projects at once. Now managers have to work twice as hard to build a cohesive team cohesion and increase employee engagement, all over videoconference.
In this webinar, Mike Giordani, Co-Founder of Lingo Live, is accompanied by experienced People Leaders who shed insight on how to improve communication and empathy to empower remote managers to become better leaders.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to communicate with cross-cultural remote teams
- Difference between a functional vs relational manager
- The importance of emotional intelligence in leadership
- The role of empathetic leadership
- Leading remote and virtual teams